- Links for the Roetest V10 Main page: http://www.roehrentest.de/
- Development log of the hardware: http://www.roehrentest.de/hardware.html
- The extensive Software and Tube database! http://www.roehrentest.de/Software.html
- You need to obtain a Software license and a preprogrammed PIC MCu from Helmut Weigl to build and use the Roetest. it comes with a CD-Rom containing documentation and a BOM tool to figure out which parts you need to order. http://www.roehrentest.de/Bestellung.html
- Most parts can be bought at element14 stores but some specialized parts like the custom torrodial transformers and the PCBS should be obtained from Helmut weigl directly.
- A gallery of Roetest Devices built by enthusiasts over the years: http://www.roehrentest.de/AndereRoetests.html
- Some useful FAQs: http://www.roehrentest.de/FAQs.html
- Max Koschus Youtube channel, with tons of incredible vintage electronics teardowns: www.youtube.com/maxkoschuh
- Max Koschuh eBay shop: https://www.ebay.at/str/maxkoschuhonlineshop
- Great source for vintage project parts: http://koschuh.com
- Usagi electric is building a TUBE based Computer in 2021: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nakazoto
- If you need to identify a tube these sites will help and provide some good information:
You Cannot buy this Vacuum Tube Tester. You Build It!