Win a Synchronous Buck Regulator EV Board for Asking Questions!
Accelerate the Integration of Power Conversion with Vishay microBUCK® and microBRICK™
Overcome the main infrastructure power challenges, which drive our world into a completely new era of communication
You can view a Q&A of this session here: Webinar Briefing & FAQ: 5 Things to Know About Buck Regulators is Available On-Demand!
Simon Foley from Vishay will be giving a presentation on microBuck Converters. During this presentation and during the Q&A session immediately following you will have a chance to win one of four Vishay Synchronous Buck Regulator EV Board (recently offered as part of our RoadTests & Reviews program) for asking good questions. There will also be a quiz to test your knowledge before you go in and ask questions.
Automation is driving our world and civilizations into a completely new era of communication. As a result, the power eco system is now fundamentally being transformed into a workhorse, in order to deliver essential energy to those critical IT infrastructures. Vishay ICs, provide solutions to overcome the following 5 main infrastructure power conversion challenges:
- Global ICT power consumption to be tripled in next decade - More efficient power conversion
- Cooling cost skyrocketing in data centres - Superior thermal performance
- CPU and SoC are becoming more power hungry - Fast load transient
- Higher portability and less space in electronics devices - Ever increasing power density
- More stringent and tougher application environment - More reliable solution
Check out the RoadTest video review from Bald Engineer - James Lewis of the Sychronous Buck Regulator EV Board you can Win for asking the Best Questions::
Unsupported video URL format.