For more details, please feel free to visit: http://www.embedinfo.com/en/list.asp?id=42.
Emlink for ARM is a new-generation high-speed real time JTAG adapter, debugs the ARM Cortex-M3 processors through Keil Realview MDK and IAR EWARM. Emlink connects the JTAG interface from target board (ARM processors) to PC USB port, supports source level debugging and Flash programming.
- Downloading and debugging speed up to 250KB/s
- Single-step execution supported.
- Integrates seamlessly into IAR Embedded Workbench and Keil RealView MDK
- Supports debugging with Realview MDK and EWARM
- Supports ARM Cortex-M3 processors: STM32, LPC17XX, AT91SAM3UE, etc.
- JTAG 20 pins connects to target
- Supports hardware and software breakpoints
- Supports USB port connecting to host PC
- Downloads and debugs speed up to 200KBytes/s (about 1.5Mbps)