For more details, please feel free to visit: http://www.embedinfo.com/en/list.asp?id=36.
Emlink ICE for Blackfin is a new-generation high-speed real time JTAG adapter, debugs the Blackfin DSP processors through ADI VisualDSP++ IDE. Emlink connects the JTAG interface from target board (Blackfin processors) to PC USB port, supports source level debugging and Flash programming. Emlink allows you to:
- Download programs to memory
- Examine memory and registers
- Single-step execute in the source level
- Insert multiple breakpoints
- Run programs in real-time
- Program into on-board Flash
Emlink ICE for Blackfin has:
- JTAG port (20pins FH2.54mm, female) for connecting target board
- USB 2.0 port for connecting host PC
- Power supply via USB port without external power supplier
- Mini and smart size: 45x32x12mm, weight about 60g
- Compatible with ADI VisualDSP++ 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 IDE
- Supports ADI Blackfin DSP processors: BF531, BF532, BF533, BF534, BF536, BF537 etc.
- Supports to debug operation, Halt, Step, Run, Breakpoint.
- Supports USB 2.0 protocol (compatible with USB 1.1).
- Mini and smart size: 45x32x12mm, weight only 60g.
- Power supply via USB port, without power adapter.
- JTAG port (20pins, FH2.54mm) for connecting target board.
- Downloading and debugging speed up to 200KBytes/s (1.5Mbps).
- Supports to program on-board Flash memory.