An open-source platform platform that makes hardware and software accessible for rapid prototyping, learning, experimenting, and tinkering. Discuss topics and share knowledge on the entire range of Arduino compatible boards and accessories, from Classic to MKR boards, and more.

Recent Blogs
  • Adding Analog RC Control to an Arduino

I want to use analog RC control to do stuff wirelessly with an ArduinoMy method up until now for controlling penguins that flap their wings and tell jokes, rude Bender robots, and the Tin Man has been to use WiFi.  This works but I thought I wou...
  • Arduino Portenta - Person Detection

I recently virtually attended the Arm DevSummit 2021.  One of the workshops was hosted by Edge Impulse and used the Arduino Portenta H7 with the Vision Shield to do Object Classification.  That got me interested in trying to do Object Detec...
  • Porting NeoPixels to the Arduino Portenta

Part of my project with the Arduino Portenta requires some lighting and I wanted to be able to individually control them. I asked a model railroad mate and he suggested NeoPixels. They only require 3 wires, run on 5v and can be controlled from a rang…
  • SatNOGS automatic satellite tracking antenna rotator

Since December 2020, I've been dabbling in satellite communications.I've successfully captured SSTV images, FM and APRS data from the International Space Station.Most of this was accomplished using a handheld transceiver and portable Yagi ant...
Related Projects
  • Motion Control Gimbal

www.youtube.com/watchHello Everyone,My name is Harji Nagi.I am currently a third year student studying electronics and communication engineering from Pranveer Singh Institute Of Technology,Kanpur(UP).I have a keen interest in robotics,arduino,Artific…
  • Decoding different NDEF message types via NXP's NTAG I2C Plus and an Arduino MKR

1.0    Introduction 2.0    Hardware The 1k NTAG Memory Map from I2C perspective 3.0    Firmware Decoding Text Messages Decoding URI Messages Decoding "Smart Poster" Messages Decoding MIME RTD...
  • Weather Station that lasts months!

IntroductionEnergy Harvesting is one of the most important topic for sustainability. We have lot of connected devices > be it smart home devices, city monitoring devices, industry specific devices,etc. Mostly all of them need a continuous source o...
  • Vidor4000 CAN-Bus Project

Master Plan: Plug a CAN-Bus MKR Shield onto Arduino 4000 and read car's OBD-II data so it could be displayed on an HDMI screen in graphical form. What could be simpler, it should only take 10 minutes to bolt together one of the many CAN-bus examples…
  • RS422 / RS485 Shield for Arduino

I'm working currently on a professional RS422/RS485 shield for the Arduino UNO (and compatible boards) and other SBC with Arduino style headers (like STM Nucleo) . I wasn't satisfied with the shields on the market. They are very simple and have some…