An open-source platform platform that makes hardware and software accessible for rapid prototyping, learning, experimenting, and tinkering. Discuss topics and share knowledge on the entire range of Arduino compatible boards and accessories, from Classic to MKR boards, and more.

Recent Blogs
  • Porting NeoPixels to the Arduino Portenta

Part of my project with the Arduino Portenta requires some lighting and I wanted to be able to individually control them. I asked a model railroad mate and he suggested NeoPixels. They only require 3 wires, run on 5v and can be controlled from a rang…
  • SatNOGS automatic satellite tracking antenna rotator

Since December 2020, I've been dabbling in satellite communications.I've successfully captured SSTV images, FM and APRS data from the International Space Station.Most of this was accomplished using a handheld transceiver and portable Yagi ant...
  • Portenta H7 Vision Shield

From my previous experiments with the Portenta H7, I had installed a multi-core version of blink with one core flashing green and the other blue. I was keen to know if the M4 core would still boot if I loaded MicroPython code on the M7 core. I c...
  • First look at the Portenta H7

I decided to take a look at the Portenta H7 to experiment with its vision and multicore capabilities. What's in the box?There's not a lot in the box, just the Portenta board, a warranty note and tucked underneath an antenna that plugs in...
Related Projects
  • Motion Control Gimbal

www.youtube.com/watchHello Everyone,My name is Harji Nagi.I am currently a third year student studying electronics and communication engineering from Pranveer Singh Institute Of Technology,Kanpur(UP).I have a keen interest in robotics,arduino,Artific…
  • Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect - MQTT

I wanted to test connecting the Nano RP2040 Connect to my RPi4 MQTT server by publishing temperature and humidity data from a BME280 sensor.  I figured that this should be fairly easy since I've already used the BME280 with another RP2040 bo...
  • Vidor4000 CAN-Bus Project

Master Plan: Plug a CAN-Bus MKR Shield onto Arduino 4000 and read car's OBD-II data so it could be displayed on an HDMI screen in graphical form. What could be simpler, it should only take 10 minutes to bolt together one of the many CAN-bus examples…
  • RS422 / RS485 Shield for Arduino

I'm working currently on a professional RS422/RS485 shield for the Arduino UNO (and compatible boards) and other SBC with Arduino style headers (like STM Nucleo) . I wasn't satisfied with the shields on the market. They are very simple and have some…
  • 10 Awesome Arduino Projects ! - June 2014

Sorting Machine - Skittles and M&Ms ? I find this almost therapeutic to watch, perhaps it's a little OCPD in me but seeing an Arduino UnoArduino Uno control a machine which will sort out your sweeties by colour is great. This little video do..…