An open-source platform platform that makes hardware and software accessible for rapid prototyping, learning, experimenting, and tinkering. Discuss topics and share knowledge on the entire range of Arduino compatible boards and accessories, from Classic to MKR boards, and more.

Recent Blogs
  • Adding Analog RC Control to an Arduino

I want to use analog RC control to do stuff wirelessly with an ArduinoMy method up until now for controlling penguins that flap their wings and tell jokes, rude Bender robots, and the Tin Man has been to use WiFi.  This works but I thought I wou...
  • Arduino Portenta - Person Detection

I recently virtually attended the Arm DevSummit 2021.  One of the workshops was hosted by Edge Impulse and used the Arduino Portenta H7 with the Vision Shield to do Object Classification.  That got me interested in trying to do Object Detec...
  • Porting NeoPixels to the Arduino Portenta

Part of my project with the Arduino Portenta requires some lighting and I wanted to be able to individually control them. I asked a model railroad mate and he suggested NeoPixels. They only require 3 wires, run on 5v and can be controlled from a rang…
  • SatNOGS automatic satellite tracking antenna rotator

Since December 2020, I've been dabbling in satellite communications.I've successfully captured SSTV images, FM and APRS data from the International Space Station.Most of this was accomplished using a handheld transceiver and portable Yagi ant...
Related Projects