i already posted it on xilinx forum. hopely someone here can help me too.
i want to capture the first write flag of a axi interface with a AXI performance monitor. I already got the amount of data send through the axi interface, but i want to capture the start of the written data by using the first write flag and last write flag. but i dont understand the steps after step 6.
The following steps are recommended for all designs using Event Log logic of the
1. Instantiate the Performance Monitor core in any system.
2. Configure the core based on the agents connected to the monitor slots.
CORE_ACLK is the fastest clock in the design.
4. Program the configuration registers.
5. Enable the Event Log bit in Control register.
6. Enable the required flags to capture events in the Event Log through the Flag Enable
7. Load the target metric counts in the Metric Count Log Enable register
x and set the
corresponding flag for cross probing. If the metric count reaches the cut off count given,
then it automatically starts the event logging.
8. Read out the data from streaming interface of the core.
is there anyone who could help me with this.
i working a zynq on a Zedboard, ISE14.5, AXI performance Monitor IP V3.00