Discovery kit for STM32F051xx Cortex-M0 along with an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool
The STMicroelectronics STM32F0DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F0 Cortex-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. Based on the STM32F051R8T6, an STM32 F0 series 32-bit ARM Cortex microcontroller, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, pushbuttons and an additional prototyping board for easy connection of additional components and modules. The demonstration software is preloaded in the board Flash memory. It uses the user button B1 to change the blinking frequency of the green LED LD3. Each click on the button is confirmed by the blue LED LD4.
The STM32F051R8T6 32-bit low and medium-density advanced ARM MCU with a high-performance ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit RISC core has 64 Kbytes Flash, 8 Kbytes RAM, RTC, timers, ADC, DAC, comparators and communication interfaces.The STM32 F0 delivers 32-bit performance and STM32 DNA essentials into applications typically addressed by 8- or 16-bit microcontrollers. It benefits from the combination of real-time performance, low-power operation, advanced architecture and peripherals associated to the STM32 ecosystem, which has made the STM32 a reference in the market.
Key Applications: Application Control and User Interfaces, Handheld Equipment, A/V receivers and Digital TV, PC peripherals, Gaming and GPS platforms, Industrial applications, PLCs, Inverters, Printers, Scanners, Alarm systems, Video intercoms, and HVACs.
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring:
- 64 KB Flash
- 8 KB RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.
- Board Based on the STM32F051R8T6
- ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool
- Push buttons
- Prototyping board