CodeBug - A Programmable Wearable for All
CodeBug is a fun, low cost, programmable wearable device that you can wear and learn to program. It has 25 LED lights in a 5x5 grid and 2 buttons for you to interact with.
CodeBug also has 6 ‘legs’ that can be used to connect croc-clips, banana plugs or even sewn to. These legs can be used as inputs or outputs and can even sense an electric current passing through your body.
A great introduction to programming for young people.
See how easy it is to program your CodeBug!
CodeBug is a fun, low cost, programmable wearable device that anyone can learn to use. It’s designed to teach the fundamentals of programming, physical computing and electronics while being friendly and non-intimidating for beginners. Program CodeBug using a very simple browser based programming interface. Being web based, there is no software to install so you can start coding instantly. If you are a more experienced coder you can program CodeBug in Python and other languages CodeBug is more than just a fun gadget, it can be used to teach fundamentals of programming, physical computing and electronics. CodeBug has something to enchant, entertain and educate everyone, no matter their level of experience.
- Microchip 8-bit processor
- 25 led display
- 2 push buttons
- 6 crocodile clip rings for touch inputs and outputs
- Expansion ports provide I2C, SPI and UART connectivity
- Onboard power supply
- Extension connector for adding CodeBug accessories
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux and Rasberry Pi
- Blocky based online programming software
- Directly compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Browser-based programming software