Designing in the Future: Raspberry Pi Compute Module Development Kit
Coming Summer 2014!
The new Raspberry Pi Compute Development Kit enables design engineers
to harness the power of the Raspberry Pi for embedded applications.
- Small and Powerful. SODIMM sized (6.5cm by 3cm) Raspberry Pi board contains the BCM2835 chip with 512MB RAM with an on board 4GB eMMC Flash memory for booting the OS.
- Flexible and Rapid Prototype Development. A fully functional IO board is part of the development kit which supports an extensive GPIO and multiple connectors to help foster rapid prototype development with access to all of the BCM2835 functionality.
- Custom Hardware and Software Solutions. Benefit from fully functional Linux server running on your ‘design-in’ hardware solution. This unique combination of services will help define the next generation of the ‘Internet of Things’
Compute Module Development Kit Technical Specifications:
- SODIMM sized 6.5cm by 3cm board
- BCM2835 chip with 512MB RAM
- On board 4GB eMMC Flash memor
- 200 pin edge connector
- Multiple GPIO interfaces
- 1 x micro USB connector type B
- 1 x USB connector type A
- 2 x CSI ports for camera boards
- 2 x DSI ports for display boards
- Full size HDMI port
Harness the power of the Raspberry Pi for your embedded applications!
Complete this form and one of our Design Representatives will call you to discuss your embedded design.
See schematics for: