Demonstration Board for Freescale MC9S08LL and MC9S08LH Families of MCUs

Table of contents

The TWR-S08 demonstration board is designed to accept any member of the MC9S08LL or MC9S08LH family of MCU’s from Freescale. The board is designed to interface with the Freescale Tower System, a modular development platform which aids in rapid prototyping and tool-reuse. The integrated Open-Source BDM, software tools, and examples provided with the development board make application development and debug quick and easy. All MCU signals are available on one or both edge connectors.

Comment List
Anonymous
Parents
  • Seems to have eaten my words, so...

The TWR-S08 demonstration board is designed to accept any member of the MC9S08LL or MC9S08LH family of MCU’s from Freescale. The board is designed to interface with the Freescale Tower System, a modular development platform which aids in rapid prototyping and tool-reuse. The integrated Open-Source BDM, software tools, and examples provided with the development board make application development and debug quick and easy. All MCU signals are available on one or both edge connectors.

• Anyone having any problems entering this roadtest?

• Yes, I have problem. An Error message says: "This Application requires some Content. Please Complete the highlighted fields". But there are no highlighted field, and all required fields have been supplied.

• Well, it seems to be closed now, and from where I stand, it appears no one enrolled.

Might be because no one received any news about it, I, for one, did not receive any email about it.

Comment Children
No Data