Table of contents
- MPC5602P Qorivva processor
- Three user-programmable multi-colored LEDs
- Two user-programmable push buttons
- Temperature sensor
- Primary Tower System connector
- OSBDM debugger through USB
Enrollment closes in
Days 0 Hours 0 Mins 0 Secs 0
Quick-Link to the reviews :
- Posted by bbolo1
I understand you don't really find some project ideas for Freescale Qorivva MPC560xP of 32-bit microcontrollers as it is promoted for the automotive market.
Despite this, I would like to highlight some features of the MPC560xP family and illustrate it with some automotive and industrial application the product/kit could target (may be you or any other participant will discover some new interest to test this kit).
MPC560xP offers integration, performance and reliability for industrial motor control, AC drives, and safety-critical applications, supported by a simple and proven ecosystem of development tools, software and design resources
Exceptional performance with high integration
• High-performance 64 MHz 32-bit e200z0 Power Architecture CPU with variable length encoding (VLE) enables fast code compression
• Up to 512KB flash and additional 64KB data flash provides enough memory size for system configuration data and fault events
• A new cross triggering unit significantly reduces interrupt load due to hardware synchronization of the PWM cycle, timers and the ADCs.
• two 13 ch 10-bit ADC with <1us conversion time
• four 3 ch 16-bit FlexPWM with high resolution 120MHz timers and protection features specific to electric motor control.
• two 6 ch eTimers for complex field-oriented control algorithms improves electric motor efficiency and reliability
Ideal for safety-critical applications
• Hardware Error correction coding (ECC) on RAM and Auto quality flash memory
• Fault collection unit (FCU)
• Robust communications with Flexray and CAN/Safety port high speed low latency messaging
Gets you to market faster
• Freescale provides complementary production source code of Freescale MQX RTOS and together with cost effective Tower board with task aware debugging of Codewarrior to provide a complete software solution.
• One-click solution – Hardware suite includes a “Getting Started” DVD with one-click access to application notes, software examples and training.
Exemple of Automotive Applications :
• Electronic power steering
• Electric motor control
• Brushless DC motor
• Electric hybrid car engine
Exemple of Industrial Applications :
• PUMPS : Residential swimming pools (Motor, Safety), Factory systems (Safety)
• HVAC : Room Air-conditioning (dual Motor)
• Factory automation : I/O control, PLC
• Appliances : Dishwasher (dual motor, safety)
• Medical : Diagnostic &Therapy General purpose system with safety certification requirement
• Energy : Solar Power Inverter
Thank you all for applying. This RoadTest is now closed. We are pleased to announce the following members that have been selected to receive a Freescale TRK-USB-MPC5602P Starter TRAK Mini USB Development System:
Congratulations! Your product will be shipped to the address each of you provided when you applied for this RoadTest. As a reminder, element14 and our supplier partners send these products free-of-charge because we place high value upon your unbiased, detailed product review. Please post your review back here within 3-6 weeks of receiving your item.
For those who were not selected to win this product, we have a few other road tests up and running.
Same here, I don't really have project ideas for this kit, so I'm sitting out.
Since i don't have a suitable project for this board, i will not attend.
Good luck for the participants.
Today I Received the kit TWR-MCF51MM-KIT  + TWR-PROTO of Freescale.
the pictures http://goo.gl/CfL9E of the kit. Beautiful. Now let's begin to play :-)
The TWR-MCF51MM platform is a medical-oriented development tools for the microcontroller MCF51MM256.
- TWR-MCF51MM MCF51MM256 board with a 32-bit
- MCUDVD with lab tutorials, software, training and collateralQuick
- Start Guide Number documentPart
- TWR-SER - Serial Tower System Module
- TWR-ELEV - Elevator Tower System Modules
- MED-EKG - Electrocardiograph development kit for Tower