Review of Atmel SAM-4S Xplained Evaluation Kit

Table of contents

RoadTest: Atmel SAM-4S Xplained Evaluation Kit

Author: jessej89

Creation date:

Evaluation Type: Independent Products

Did you receive all parts the manufacturer stated would be included in the package?: True

What other parts do you consider comparable to this product?:

What were the biggest problems encountered?: The biggest problem is just getting use to the board, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes simple and easy.

Detailed Review:

This is a great powerful board, I got my board on valentines day and I used an example code for my review I used the temperature example code, where it read the room temperature in celsius from the built in sensor on the board and then u can do whatever you like with the reading. Here is a video i recorded. Over all I give this 10 out of 10, it's great for everyone from engineers to hobbyist.

Anonymous
Parents
  • Good start Jesse,

Did you have anything to compare the accuracy of the measurement to?

Did you try hot versus cold? Items like that make the road test interesting.

Also, I cannot access your video.

Steve

• I just measure room temperature in celsius, and I should of did a compare test to see if the accuracy was corrcect that would make it more interesting. Sorry about the video I thought it would work but here is the video again and next review I do I will make it much more interesting.

• Jesse,

The Video is working now. I guess Element14 had to put their blessing and mark on it.

Keep up the good work. Experiment with it. Make the Road Test fun for you.

By the way, I received my kit today.

I like the way the kit was packaged in a foam lined re-sealable plastic case complete with a heat-sealed anti-static bag with a tamperproof seal. All his placed in a factory box and Newark placed the package in their shipping box with packing. 

Guaranteeing this side of a truck running over the box, no shipping  damage incurred.

Nice touch.

Steve

Comment
  • Jesse,

The Video is working now. I guess Element14 had to put their blessing and mark on it.

Keep up the good work. Experiment with it. Make the Road Test fun for you.

By the way, I received my kit today.

I like the way the kit was packaged in a foam lined re-sealable plastic case complete with a heat-sealed anti-static bag with a tamperproof seal. All his placed in a factory box and Newark placed the package in their shipping box with packing. 

Guaranteeing this side of a truck running over the box, no shipping  damage incurred.

Nice touch.

Steve

Children
No Data