Review of Tektronix Mixed Domain Oscilloscopes MDO4014-3

Table of contents

RoadTest: Tektronix Mixed Domain Oscilloscopes MDO4014-3

Author: aemarconnet

Creation date:

Evaluation Type: Independent Products

Did you receive all parts the manufacturer stated would be included in the package?: True

What other parts do you consider comparable to this product?:

What were the biggest problems encountered?:

Detailed Review:

Here is the first portion of my review. I will be putting together another update with more contect, this was just some initial thoughts

Part 2 - a more details

Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi Alex,

Could you please get the camera in closer to the scope next time and try to focus in a bit better. We don't really need to see you - just the scope image

Can you try and push that spectrum analyser a bit harder - basically I want to know how it stacks up agains the Rigol or Hameg £1000 - 1500 instruments.

MK

Comment
  • Hi Alex,

Could you please get the camera in closer to the scope next time and try to focus in a bit better. We don't really need to see you - just the scope image

Can you try and push that spectrum analyser a bit harder - basically I want to know how it stacks up agains the Rigol or Hameg £1000 - 1500 instruments.

MK

Children
  • Certainly Michael,

I had planned on filling the frame with the unit in my next review...this first half was really more of an unboxing/initial thoughts...i've been making notes and working on more content...i'll hopefully get a change to draft it up this weekend.

Are there any specific features that i could demonstrate for you? This unit has so much it can do, it would be helpful if i had an idea of what specifically you are looking for in comparison to rogol or hameg units.

Thanks!

Alex