When I saw this voltage tster, I thought it might have some interest with roadtesters. If for no other reason, it's an easy holiday "cool tools" sort of gift for the technical person in your family.
A few facts....
• High power rear flashlight
• Thinner probe tip for working with wall outlets
• Green LED means power on, flashing red LED with beeper means voltage detected
• Low battery self test & Auto power off
• Two modes, green means high voltage mode, yellow means low voltage mode
• Forward facing flashlight
• Flash and Beep rate increase as the detector gets closer to the voltage source helping the user pinpoint live circuits
• Power ON/OFF switch & Silent Mode
• Pocket clip for easy storage
• CATIV - 1000V, IP67 Water proof and 2m drop-proof
• ATEX certificate
If you are interested in roadtesting it, please answer my poll. (More interested members would equate into more voltage testers for the roadtest.)