We are currently enrolling applicants for the USB104 A7: Artix-7 FPGA Dev Bd RoadTest.
You can submit an pplication by going here: https://www.element14.com/community/create-roadTestApp!input.jspa?containerID=1069&containerType=700&roadTestID=2234&isR…
About the USB104 A7: Artix-7 FPGA Dev Bd RoadTest
The first Digilent board to adhere to an industry-standard form factor, the USB104 A7 brings power and versatility to your PC/104 stackable PC. The board measures 95.89 mm x 90.17 mm and provides the standard mounting holes with standoffs included.
The USB104 A7 features the industrial temperature rated Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A100T. Artix-7 devices provide the highest performance-per-watt fabric making the USB104 A7 ideal for size, weight, and power (SWaP) constrained projects.
I/O is provided with on-board LEDs and push-buttons, and, of course, three 12-pin Pmod ports. A SYZYGY-compatible Zmod port is available as well, allowing for high-speed signal acquisition and generation. An onboard USB hub and controller conveniently interfaces the USB104 A7 with JTAG, UART, and a parallel data interface (DPTI) through a single connection. The DPTI data transfer interface provides host-to-FPGA data transfer and is easily managed with Digilent’s Adept 2 application. This ease of use and high-speed data transfer is especially useful for deployed systems.
Artix-7 100T (XC7A100T-1CSG324I) FPGA
- Logic Cells: 101,440
- DSP Slices: 240
- Memory: 4,860
- GTP 6.6Gb/s Transceivers: 8
- I/O Pins: 300
- USB-JTAG Programming circuitry
- USB-UART bridge
- Adept DPTI/DSPI data transfer interface for high speed host to FPGA data transfer
- Onboard USB hub eliminates the need for multiple USB cable connections
- One standard SYZYGY port (Zmod)
- Three standard Pmod ports
- PCB adheres to PC/104 form factor and includes the standard mounting holes
- Board is 3.775” x 3.550” (95.89 mm x 90.17 mm).
Question: What Has Impeded You In Apply for the USB104 A7: Artix-7 FPGA Dev Bd RoadTest?