• Experiment with thermal switches :- thermal switches to maintain the temperature of an electroplating solution

Experimenting with Thermal Switches

thermal switches to maintain the temperature of an electroplating solution:-

About Myself: -

I run a business of manufacturing electronics goods for consumers and for trainees’ engineers. A lot of time I prototype double…

• KEMET Introduces Gold Plated Terminations for High Temperature 200°C Applications

Several Gold Thickness Options Available to Accommodate Alternative Attachment Methods

GREENVILLE, S.C., Sept. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- KEMET Corporation (NYSE: KEM), a leading global supplier of electronic components, introduced a series of gold plated…

• 3M Electronics Assembly Solutions: 3M™︎ High Temperature Tapes

3MTm High Temperature Tapes provide masking protection for a variety of applications and can withstand temperature ranges from -100°F (38°C) up to 500°F (260°C).

View the range of products available at Farnell:

5419 Tape 25mm x 33Mtr5419 Tape 25mm x 33Mt…

• Ultimate Raspberry Pi Bundle / Temperature Alarm Project - post 3 - XBMC Solution

I've started blogging about my experience in Road Test reviewing the Ultimate Raspberry Pi Bundle. As a part of this Road Test I'm creating a Fridge/Freezer Temperature Alarm system for our local food shelf, Channel 1. You can see where this

• Arduino Hot Plate - What's for dinner?

What's for dinner? FR4 with a side of solder and flux gravy, sprinkled with 0603s.

Setup

My entry in the Arduino Day 2020: NanoRama: Which Board Are You Going to Use for Your Arduino Day Project?  giveaway was very straight forward:

"I am going…

• RE: Low plating index

Matt, et al.,

I think I just found a decent explanation of plating index.

Check out this article at eurocircuits

<http://www.eurocircuits.com/index.php/eurocircuits-printed-circuits-blog/plating-simulation-a-new-tool-for-pcb-designers>.

Rather than…

• Hole Schedules and Excellon drill with non-plated holes

My design has multiple instances of a hole dia as both plated and non-plated holes.

The schedule table shows the items and quantity for each, but uses the same symbol for both of them. It should have different symbols.

This then carries into the Excellon…