Hi Everyone.
From all of us at element14, Happy Holidays! 
Cheers,
Sagar
Hi Everyone.
From all of us at element14, Happy Holidays! 
Cheers,
Sagar
All i want for christmas is a simple modding kit and nice toolbox...i have been dying to start modding the piles of stuff in my room, but all i have is a screw driver, a butter knife, and a few zip ties o.o
My list is endless, but I would love to get the parts to finish my CNC Router.
A tee shirt! No, really. A Ben H. Tee, in size XXXXXL - yeh, I'm so big that when my spouse says "He's somewhere around here." she means ALL the way around the house (apply rim-shot, please. THX)
A fes demino, fes cobra, 7" TFT Display (Kit)
well since i just seen it PS3 (pelicanstation 3)
I want more room in my work area, but I'd settle for a brand new shiny "Ben Shirt". (and a new trike)
Dear Elements14-ians: Did you (plurally) give thought to farmerjoe's request? I could help your, i.e., obtain that "wish" (need) if you see fit. It's easy, and "small change" Alan of VerbatimIT