About the Community
CONNECT. LEARN. CREATE. INSPIRE.
Established in 2009, the element14 Community is the industry standard for electronics collaboration. It has popular technical blogs, videos and webinars that provide information on the latest in electronics trends such as the Internet of Things and Wireless Technologies. It also hosts our video project releases in element14 presents on Wednesdays and Fridays. It is a place where you can:
- CONNECT with a community of thousands of engineers and innovators from all over the world.
- LEARN about the latest technology from industry experts, suppliers, independent sources and user reviews.
- CREATE your next electronics project and get access to 24/7 support to tackle difficult challenges.
- INSPIRE and be Inspired; share your latest work and help others to build a better connected world.
Our Exclusive Features
Browse our huge selection of hardware development tools and software products, all supported with the technical resources you will need.
Explore learning concepts and classroom projects within the electronics and digital spaces. Resources are available for all skill levels.
Join the hackers, engineers and makers of element14 presents as they tackle new and fun projects each week using circuitry design, 3D printing, microcontrollers, and much more.
Apply to test new products from top manufacturers like NXP, Microchip, and Rohde & Schwarz. If selected, put that new product through its paces and you'll keep it for free.
Webinars and Workshops
Together with our manufacturer partners, we offer live and on-demand events covering a range of engineering topics. Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and the hottest electronics.
Master the basics of electronics with Essentials learning modules, and stay current with the latest news in technology with our Tech Journal and Tech Spotlight articles.
- Oustanding Community ROI Award from the Community Roundtable
- BMA B2 Excellence Awards for Web Presence - Online Community
- Forrester Groundswell Award for B2B Supporting
- Jive Award for Social Customer Engagement
- Makey Award for Best Education/Outreach
With over 80 years in electronics components distribution, Farnell's global businesses offer a comprehensive portfolio of products. We also provide customers with experience that can accelerate their time to market. This extensive range is delivered by employees across 38 countries as Farnell in EMEA, Newark in North America, and element14 in Asia Pacific. Farnell has over 900,000 products in stock covering 3,000 manufacturer brands and, as part of Avnet since Oct. 2016, customers can now access their product range.