Hi all,
I am graaf jochem and I am from Holland, I work in the electronics sector. For the hobby I try to repair old radio equipment mostly old B&O. I also Like old Saab cars like the 96 and 99.
Cheers and hope to have some fun times around here.
Hi all,
I am graaf jochem and I am from Holland, I work in the electronics sector. For the hobby I try to repair old radio equipment mostly old B&O. I also Like old Saab cars like the 96 and 99.
Cheers and hope to have some fun times around here.
Hello graaf Jochem. I used to have a B&O Beovision LX2500 and a Beocenter Overture . I worked at the infamous Dutch Wisseloord studio's during my study at Rens en Rens back in the 90s. I nowadays work as a digital investigator/cyber analist for a private compliance firm.
That is VERY tempting.. but I might get in trouble if I buy another radio!!!
Thanks for keeping an eye out beacon_dave
over at DC to Daylight might be interested in this.
Couln't you change the decor?
Welcome. Many moon ago I collected old tube radios and repaired them.

I had this unit sitting on the landing for many years until the missus decided it didn't go with the decor. It worked!