I saw that people are competing to use Excel in ESports competitions and it got me thinking, perhaps soldering or PCB layout could be an ESport?
I saw that people are competing to use Excel in ESports competitions and it got me thinking, perhaps soldering or PCB layout could be an ESport?
I have a drawer full of kits....
I remember watching on TV a fighting competition between robots, I think it was "ESports". Besides, I know about a contest for PCB layout from my school days, I also know about local meetings about soldering competitions. So I think there is already an area for these.
Do you know about *** contest?
Coincidently, registration is open for the IPC Design competition 2024.
IPC Design Competition 2024 | IPC International, Inc.
Not sure if the 2023 was a great success, but it sounds like something you are looking for.
Live on camera, over discord.
Real-time... that's an interesting twist!