Congratulations Jan Cumps on 100K points. There is a lot of great content behind those points.
Yes, the group is closing fast.
Let's see, 100K pints, now that would be a great party.
Probably kill us all, but we would die with smiles on our faces.
DAB
rachaelp wrote: I expect it'll be eight Hertz in a few days as Doug is within sight of 100K pints too!
rachaelp wrote:
I expect it'll be eight Hertz in a few days as Doug is within sight of 100K pints too!
And of course by pints I mean points. 100K pints would be one heck of a party!
I agree, it is a major achievement.
Well earned Jan.
Lets see, that now makes seven Hertz. If we were to get egg rolls with six, what do we get with seven?
I have to agree dougw, so much really fantastic and detailed work went into all the blogs as well as all the other posts, a very well earned Hertz ranking for sure! Well done Jan Cumps!!!
Thanks