So you've joined the element14 Community and enjoyed many blog posts and discussions with Engineers and Suppliers. Perhaps you've even signed up for RoadTests & Reviews, Design Challenges or entered Project14.
Chances are you've engaged with one of our Top Members and you can see who they are linked here!
How do I become a Top Member?
- Be an active member of the Community
- Show that you are supportive, authentic and behave with integrity
- Uphold and adhere to the participation guidelines and code of conduct
- Show that you're knowledgeable, by answering questions, being helpful and being supportive to other members
- Demonstrate that you're active in the Community, an excellent way to show this is by gaining achievements and site ranking
- Be chosen by a member of element14 Community staff, or nominated by existing Top Members.
What does it mean to be a Top Member?
- That your opinions, contributions, attitude and behaviour on the site are valued by others and element14 Community staff
- You'll be given the first refusal at testing our up-and-coming hardware and technology
- You have a say in how the Community is designed and run, element14 Community staff often poll Top Members as the most valuable people
- element14 Community Staff will come to you with opportunities to attend events and collaborate with us on activities (these have ranged from webinars to (e)book publications) and in-person meetups
- To be recognised as a high quality member of the element14 Community and a good role model
- You will receive a dedicated personal blog on the site
- You will also receive access to a private Top Members group on the Community where you have one on one attention and discussions with other Top Members and element14 Community staff
- To denote your Top Member status you'll receive a Top Member achievement!