Hi Friends,
Everyday, many times in a day, i am checking the group activity but surprisingly it is too much silent. No new discussion, no new question. Surely nothing new. I was expecting some activity. Just wondering. What do you say ?
Firat Kocak
Hi Friends,
Everyday, many times in a day, i am checking the group activity but surprisingly it is too much silent. No new discussion, no new question. Surely nothing new. I was expecting some activity. Just wondering. What do you say ?
Firat Kocak
Hey Firat!
Sorry about the delays. I've been busy with my main job (editing the Technology First journal) at the minute. The Altera, Kvaser, and Altium kits have been distributed. I have to gather names for the Freescale winners, and I am still waiting on the Microchip kits coming in. Hopefully the winners of the kits who have been distributed will write something soon.
I also have new RoadTests coming up for Linear Technology, Texas Instruments and STMicroelectronics. I have the products on my desk at the moment, I just need a bit of time to get them posted.