“ZNR” Transient/Surge Absorber, Series V, Type D features large surge current and energy handling capability for absorbing transient overvoltage in a compact size.
Our Newest ERZE type achieves smaller diameter with high performance.
Features & Benefits
• Ø5mm – Ø20mm
• Wide varistor voltage ranges (V1mA=18V~1800V)
• Large withstanding surge current capability in compact sizes
• Large “Energy Handling Capability” absorbing transient over voltages in compact sizes
• Varistor voltage: 82V – 150V: UL, VDE
• Varistor voltage: 200V over: UL, CSA, VDE
• Transistor, diode, IC, thyristor or triac semiconductor
• Transient/surge protection in consumer electronic equipment
• Transient/surge protection in communication, measuring and controller equipment
• Transient/surge protection in home appliances, gas, petroleum appliances
• Relay or electromagnetic valve surge absorption
If you would be as well interested in the latest Panasonic ERZ video, I’ll request the file: