How to enter the challenge:
Step 2: Post in the comments section below what you would do with the CC3200 LaunchPad and why you should be selected to receive the build. Videos, pictures and text can all be included in your submission.
Step 3: Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! We will accept entries until 3:00pm CDT July 16, 2014 and announce the names of our 10 selected participants shortly after.
By submitting an entry you will automatically start receiving notifications of other responses to this post. If you do not wish to receive notifications, select "Unfollow" at the top right of the post. If you have any questions, please let us know in our Feedback & Support
- Individuals will be selected to receive the above mentioned build from the element14 Community on the basis of the quality of the submission of idea or application as determined by element14 and/or Texas Instruments.
- Individuals selected to receive the build will be required to submit regular blog entries showing the status of their build every two weeks. Additional content is encouraged!
- Failure by a selected individual to participate in accordance with the parameters of the giveaway, provided no reasonable cause for this inability to participate is given, may result in exclusion from future Design Challenges or product giveaways.
- The challenge will end November 7, 2014. Participants must post their final build blog post no later than this date.
- The first-place and runner-up winners will be announced by November 14, 2014 on element14.
- First-place winner will get to choose between an IoT programming / hacking experience at OpenBerlin with Cisco Systems or attendance at the Maker Faire in the Bay Area in Spring 2015.
- Runner-up winner will receive an assortment of products from element14 and Texas Instruments whose final composition will be determined at the point of winner selection.
- This giveaway is not open to individuals employed by the Premier Farnell group of companies.