Well, the deadline to submit is here and I suppose I need to get something posted.
I've been stuck in CCS Hell and got stuck trying to tie together my Menu implementation that was written in GNU C++ with the other projects such the BLE and Wi-Fi MQTT project but have had no success. I've spent many a sleepless night trying to resolve compiler errors as well resolve the differences in function and variable naming that is used between different versions of TI-RTOS as well as the SimpleLink SDKs but just ran out of time. I had to grossly simplify my project just to get something to work, although not with the functionality I was hoping for. I had to make a decision last week to step back from my initial design and just go with a more similar approach but I just ran out of time to get the things I wanted to work. The MQTT and the Java Script code is relatively the same as I had previously posted, so no use in posted that again.
As far as creating cases for the devices, I bought a 3-d printer but got caught up in the Compiler issues and haven't even unboxed it yet.
So to just get some up by the deadline, this is what I have. I'm not sure why the ADC values keep popping up, but I guess I need to learn more about how BIOS is keeping track of Tasks and semaphores.
Here is my sad result of months of work.