There's been a long time since my very first post, it has been a difficult challenge in terms of getting materials and most important my kit, due to my country restrictions, but let's talk about business.
In my first blog I said some things about mechanisms and how I should make my robot move, to this point since I had no idea what was coming in the kit I started by choosing some motors, searching for datasheets, and finally getting to use Nema 17 steppers in general 3, to make the most complicated movements and for the grip, I'll use some servo motors
I have to recognize it was really hard designing and not having successful results, I got into research for others' ideas, and got to some ideas that have been realized but completed the tasks with Raspberries or other microcontrollers due to the complexity of movements so that encourages me to take that idea and fix it to make it "friendlier" to be used with an Arduino Uno as the challenge is supposed to be done. I finally got to start printing some structures to assemble the position of the motors and other stuff, I am still looking for some pieces and I would like to make my third blog, in the orientation of bill of materials then coding, and finally the results of the movement.
While some pieces arrive, to complete the design I started coding my project will be based on a library called AccelStepper I'll use this to create some routines for my robot to move. I will use a stepper shield attached to the Arduino, since I now know what is on the kit ill adapt my main idea to use the motor driver included, and try to make my best with the connectors. I hope to upload my other blogs within a couple of days!