Ben,
Great first episode! I love the knee control.
Here are some new project ideas I would love to see.Take your pick.
Video Game projects:
1. This one is out there, might be rouch. Xbox 360 video upgrade: My concept - post processing on the video coming out of the system. Like extra Anti-Aliasing and filter, a post processor.
Phones projects:
1. I love the WebOS, but not 4g service on any Palm device is a drag. So, add 4g/LTE service to Palm Pre. My concept - Getting a 4g/LTE adapter or card and connect it to a Pre via bluetooth or wifi. Then housing the 4g adapter in a new housing for the Pre. I think the Pre looks like a big cough drop, so making the new case blocky would be cool.
Car projects:
1. Storage and playback of MP3s in cars. It's nothing new, but the twist; I want to see is connecting it to the Internet, so I can add songs to the car's catolog from anywhere.
2. Car movement alert. If the car moves, it notifies you if you are not within "x" amount of feet from it. Simply detect wheel movement, and send a txt.
Cabe