Ben,
Can you post all the g-code for your CNC router components? I would like to attempt building your design.
And any source code.
Also, is it absolutely necessary to use another microcontroller between the PC and the stepper drivers?
Cabe
Ben,
Can you post all the g-code for your CNC router components? I would like to attempt building your design.
And any source code.
Also, is it absolutely necessary to use another microcontroller between the PC and the stepper drivers?
Cabe
I agree. This looks like a great project!
I had the same question, why do you need the intermediate processor.... I would think a normal PC could crank out the info for the stepper driver to be happy.
I agree. This looks like a great project!
I had the same question, why do you need the intermediate processor.... I would think a normal PC could crank out the info for the stepper driver to be happy.