Hello Ben,
I am a big fan of the show & I saw that in Episode One you modified a Xbox 360 controller for someone that didn't have the use of his right arm. So it got me to thinking about an idea for a modified PS3 controller, because I am a disabled gamer with Muscular Dystrophy & I have limited hand dexterity. The Viewer Challenge I am requesting is creating a modified PS3 controller that will make it easier for me to operate. I believe creating such a project would not only help me but to also help some of the other disabled gamers out there that have limited hand function. Along this post is a drawing of a modified PS3 controller idea that would help me with my limited dexterity. It would really be awesome if you could help me bring this idea to life. Thank you in advance.
Brandon