Recently I have become intrested in intergrated clothing items, such as the LillyPad Kit and personal network clothing such as this hoodie .
I am a baseball hat type of guy and a like to go out and go fishing, camping, biking, and walking the dogs. I was wondering if you, Ben, could come up with a way to design the hat and MP3 player (music player only no video) so all is contained in the hat including the controls.
Some of the pitfalls I see are:
Condesation either from rain or sweat
ease of use of the controls. I was thinking putting them on the underside of the bill.
Making sure you can still sync it with the computer
Placement of the MP3's lcd screen (maybe the front of the inside of the hat)
if you could do this also it would be great but not needed. Make it so you can expand its memory with a flash drive.
I was looking at something like this for the project KMART's Mach Trio 2 GB player