I have my old game systems hooked up to my LCD TV. I would love to play duck hunt and some other light gun games from my past, but they only work with old crt TV's. Could you come up with some kind of mod or hack to use old light guns with new tv's?
I have my old game systems hooked up to my LCD TV. I would love to play duck hunt and some other light gun games from my past, but they only work with old crt TV's. Could you come up with some kind of mod or hack to use old light guns with new tv's?
Hmmm... Ok so light gun working on the vertical and horizontal tracing that not happen on the LCD. So what you can do is let by 3axis Accelerometer design a code for the directive motion. send the data to the video game and shoot the Duck. As i am working on the Texas Instrument Chronos 430 development watch with motion control. So if i make it first i will send it to you, if you make it first send it to me.