Having seen the Shop Bot on Heck's show, I was wondering how it compaired to the mini CNC router heck made in his show?
Is the time and energy worth investing in making my own CNC, or should I just break down, and buy a manufactured CNC router?
Having seen the Shop Bot on Heck's show, I was wondering how it compaired to the mini CNC router heck made in his show?
Is the time and energy worth investing in making my own CNC, or should I just break down, and buy a manufactured CNC router?
I guess there is two things to think about on this.
1. Do you have the money to afford a CNC machine?
2. Do you want a machine you made yourself.
For me the awnser here is yes building one is worth it. I doubt my machine will match the speed that a pro made one will but I built it. For me half the fun of having a CNC machine will be the fact I built it.
A person might say that you asked this that maybe you should buy one, me it sounds like a person who just needs a little encourgmanet to take the next step.
I hope I might have helped
I guess there is two things to think about on this.
1. Do you have the money to afford a CNC machine?
2. Do you want a machine you made yourself.
For me the awnser here is yes building one is worth it. I doubt my machine will match the speed that a pro made one will but I built it. For me half the fun of having a CNC machine will be the fact I built it.
A person might say that you asked this that maybe you should buy one, me it sounds like a person who just needs a little encourgmanet to take the next step.
I hope I might have helped