Having seen the Shop Bot on Heck's show, I was wondering how it compaired to the mini CNC router heck made in his show?
Is the time and energy worth investing in making my own CNC, or should I just break down, and buy a manufactured CNC router?
Having seen the Shop Bot on Heck's show, I was wondering how it compaired to the mini CNC router heck made in his show?
Is the time and energy worth investing in making my own CNC, or should I just break down, and buy a manufactured CNC router?
If you're planning on buying a kit to assemble or something, here's something you can look at.
http://www.mydiycnc.com/complete_kit
These guys were funded using Kickstarter about two months back, and now they're ready with their kits. And you know the best part ? The kits are made using a 'mother CNC machine' which was also built by them.
If you're planning on buying a kit to assemble or something, here's something you can look at.
http://www.mydiycnc.com/complete_kit
These guys were funded using Kickstarter about two months back, and now they're ready with their kits. And you know the best part ? The kits are made using a 'mother CNC machine' which was also built by them.