Having seen the Shop Bot on Heck's show, I was wondering how it compaired to the mini CNC router heck made in his show?
Is the time and energy worth investing in making my own CNC, or should I just break down, and buy a manufactured CNC router?
Having seen the Shop Bot on Heck's show, I was wondering how it compaired to the mini CNC router heck made in his show?
Is the time and energy worth investing in making my own CNC, or should I just break down, and buy a manufactured CNC router?
The Shopbot *is* a homemade machine - I don't think there's anywhere you could buy a Shopbot and the plans are free too for you to make one yourself
I made my own machine and I learned so much in doing so that I think for that alone I suggest making your own - unless you need "production" - for a hobbyist in the garage - I vote for building your own
Um... nope, they are professionaly made. Try looking at http://www.shopbottools.com/
Um... nope, they are professionaly made. Try looking at http://www.shopbottools.com/