Having seen the Shop Bot on Heck's show, I was wondering how it compaired to the mini CNC router heck made in his show?
Is the time and energy worth investing in making my own CNC, or should I just break down, and buy a manufactured CNC router?
Having seen the Shop Bot on Heck's show, I was wondering how it compaired to the mini CNC router heck made in his show?
Is the time and energy worth investing in making my own CNC, or should I just break down, and buy a manufactured CNC router?
So Ben has a nice Shopbot and a homemade CNC, but my question is what method he uses to get the Gcode?
We're going to discuss this more in our upcoming Q&A episode.
It mostly depends on budget, and how much messing around you're willing to do. I chose ShopBot because it was fairly affordable and comes with ALL the software you need. A complete system, which means less for me to think about.
by the way does ShopBot supports linux? I am on linux here.
by the way does ShopBot supports linux? I am on linux here.