It is amazing how many devices these days are being shipped without battery chargers, forcing you to rely on an open USB socket to charge said devices.
Challenge: Take a Jones Soda Candy Tin and turn it into a battery powerd charger for USB devices.
What I'm looking for:
1. I would like the charger to have a Female USB jack on one side (Preferably Flush on the bottom of the tin)
2. The ability to put two AA Batteries into it through the Tin candy lid (Using the lid as part of the battery contacts)
3. Some sort of LED indicator that would show how much power is left in the charger (Three small LEDs: Green, Yellow, and Red if you can)
and
4. It would be nice if it looked stock from the outside as if it was just a simple Candy Tin
It would be great for use when my Sony Bloggie is running low on power, my Cellphone, or even an mp3 player.
I would think it would be more versitile than other charging methods as you could use Rechargeable and Non-Rechargeable batteries to power your otherwise USB dependent devices.
Thanks Ben
