Hey Ben,
I saw on the last episode of your show that your were working with pinball machines, or I should say making your own. So cool! I had an idea/challenge for a new type of pinball machine a while back. The challenge would be to connect two of the completed machines together and create a game in which the players challenge each other. The two tables connect under a glass dome containing a spinning ball distribution disk. There would be multiple balls in play like when the pinball machine releases all those balls in a bonus round. The idea is too shoot the balls over to the other pinball machine using ramps. You can also still score points in the usual way. One part I haven't thought out is how to create a score board that two people could see at once. I even though it would be cool to have a spinning POV (persistence of vision display) above the tables to display the score.
I attached a picture of a 3d model I made of a four player version of the game. I think it could be easily made into a two player version.
Tom McF
