Hi Ben!
I always wanted to draw on my laptop but i dont have a graphics tablet, nor the money to buy one. Even turning the laptop screen into a touch screen has proven to be expensive, so I was wondering if you could make one of those small laptop mouse into a digital pen. Placing the mouse components into a cover the size of a big sharpie should do the trick, with bouth buttons and the scroll wheel. What I find to be the hardest part of this project is the placing of the laser at the tip of the pen. I would love to see how you make this project real. Thank you!
P.S. It would be cool if the mouse pen was wireless (if possible).
I do accept the help and advice of anyone. Please, if you have any kind of idea to make this project real don't hesitate.