For a long time I've been looking for a small cable card tuner box that would allow me to get the premium channels offered by my cable company without having to rent another box. I can justify another $3/month for a cable card rental. Basically I can get my local channels in HD, but the other channels like ESPN, Discovery, etc. are only available if you have a box. My lcd TV is on my wall. I don't want a big ugly box, and my TV doesn't have a cable card slot. I just want a small box with a coax input for the cable line, a cable card slot - so the premium channels can be decoded, and a HDMI output so my TV can get the signal... and the tuner of course. It would be awesome if it was a little box that velcroed to the back of the TV with a little IR receiver that stuck out of the side, top, bottom, where ever, to receive the signal from the remote to change the channel. I'm not sure how it all works, but it seems like it could be done easily enough!