The other day I was watching TV when my home phone rang. I picked up the remote control to my TV and held it to my head. The blasted thing would not answer my call. Unacceptable. I looked at these two devices and wondered why they were not one. I looked up at the paused Ben Heck Show and my brain exploded. Could you incorporate a TV remote into a cordless telephone? Ben, because you are a twisted genius god I'll give you more. My total vision is one handheld remote that would allow me to control multiple home theatre devices, show caller ID information on both the device and my TV screen, allow me to answer and make telephone calls and even let me use it as a calculator. I think this should be possible but then again, I am still picking up pieces of my exploded brain. I challenge you sir! I await the ridicule, rejection, and belittlement of the entire World Wide Web. Thank you.