Just use a rubber wheel to control the thermostat. It's much more reliable than a belt.
Use some rubber that is flexible enough that it doesn't break or scratch the thermostat wheel.
Here's a quick drawing of what I mean:
(Image is public domain)
Just use a rubber wheel to control the thermostat. It's much more reliable than a belt.
Use some rubber that is flexible enough that it doesn't break or scratch the thermostat wheel.
Here's a quick drawing of what I mean:
(Image is public domain)
I realize this is a rental but I run some wires to the thermostat and do my own swithcing. Then you can control the dead band as well as change the tempature at will. Oh I get we want to use a moter driver board and moter and a few more extra parts.
I realize this is a rental but I run some wires to the thermostat and do my own swithcing. Then you can control the dead band as well as change the tempature at will. Oh I get we want to use a moter driver board and moter and a few more extra parts.