Hi-
We all know Caddyshack is the greatest movie of all time and that the Gopher stole the show. That being said, you can purchase a dancing gopher on Ebay for between $20-$90. At the push of a button, this little guy turns his head and dances to the song "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins. I have yet to hack him, but I believe he is controlled by 2 dc hobby motors and I'm guessing his dance moves are controlled by a built-in timing circuit.
I would like to hack the Gopher to allow me to feed in an audio stream embedded with control signals to tell the varmint when to move his head and when to dance. I don't see the need to replace the current motors with servos; the hobby motors should be fine. My hope is to add him to the band and be able to choreograph his moves to our mp3 backing tracks.
Ben. Please help me save the Gopher!!!
