Hi ben: I am up to the 'Sega CDx" hand held episode. I have a viewer change to submit.
I have ben trying to make a media control headset for my LG revolution, like the one described here "http://www.wisebread.com/build-a-cable-to-control-your-android-phone-while-you-drive"
. how ever my phone will only pause/play at all resistances up to 750ohms on the control pins.
Have you ever tried to make one of these? The documentation is pretty poor on this subject.
I have found that my phone can regognize the difference been tween a double click, long click and single momentay click.
Any idea how constuct a cirucit that can provide the user 3 discrete buttons, where just a single normal press by the user would providned the need double tap on one button and the long tap on the other?
Thanks
Brian, TheSavo
Hi Ben: I am up to the 'Sega CDx" hand held episode. I have a viewer challge to submit.
I have Ben trying to make a media control headset for my LG revolution, like the one described here "http://www.wisebread.com/build-a-cable-to-control-your-android-phone-while-you-drive"
. how ever my phone will only pause/play at all resistances up to 750ohms on the control pins.
Have you ever tried to make one of these? The documentation is pretty poor on this subject.
I have found that my phone can recognize the difference between a double click, long click and single momentary click.
Any idea how construct a circuit that can provide the user 3 discrete buttons, where just a single normal press by the user would provided the need double tap on one button and the long tap on the other?
Thanks
Brian, TheSavo