Im in the process of designing a cnc router / 3d printer, and I would like to be able to make my own 4-axis stepper driver & controller that I can plug into my laptop, and i was wondering if the Great Ben Heck could help?
Im in the process of designing a cnc router / 3d printer, and I would like to be able to make my own 4-axis stepper driver & controller that I can plug into my laptop, and i was wondering if the Great Ben Heck could help?
Ben has done both of these. Here is the links to both videos for the episodes.
Ben has done both of these. Here is the links to both videos for the episodes.
yes he made a cnc router and a 3d printer I want to make my own stepper driver and controller board, he used an Arduino and a ramp shield