just saw http://cainesarcade.com/ video thought it would be cool if you helped him make an arcade game with an arduino and cardboard.
just saw http://cainesarcade.com/ video thought it would be cool if you helped him make an arcade game with an arduino and cardboard.
i like this i wish i had money to order a Cash Acceptor Machine from gold mine electronics and build a fun card machine for him so he can have the automated fun cards and tokens i love this kid idea i have a old pc i can put mame arcade but il need a token machine like the 1 ben ep OMG I WISH I HAVE THE PARTS !!! be fun to work with ben on this and my odd feeling we r not gonna get notice
i like this i wish i had money to order a Cash Acceptor Machine from gold mine electronics and build a fun card machine for him so he can have the automated fun cards and tokens i love this kid idea i have a old pc i can put mame arcade but il need a token machine like the 1 ben ep OMG I WISH I HAVE THE PARTS !!! be fun to work with ben on this and my odd feeling we r not gonna get notice