Have you incorporated 3D printed objects into any of your projects? What applications do you see for 3D printers?
Have you incorporated 3D printed objects into any of your projects? What applications do you see for 3D printers?
This is simply a suggestion/idea. I do not have development facilities to produce even a prototype. Someone who is able to build a proptotype and go into mass production will make a fortune, I believe!
Here is a link to the solidoodle 3d printer http://store.solidoodle.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=56.
Starts at 499. I built my Reprap prusa 2.0 for a little over 400. If your not in a hurry then ebay and amazon are good places to purchase the parts.
Starting some rough plans, which stepper motors are best for this? What kind of power supply did Ben use? It seemed to be an odd size. Thinking I should have enough saved to build it this summer when I move out of the dorms and into an appartment.