I don't know much about internet forum etiquette, so I'll just describe my challenge:
I challenge Ben Heck to mount solar panels on a backpack, have them charge a rechargeable battery (or battery pack), and subsequently have the battery be used to power a small, low power-consumption Linux PC (such as the Raspberry Pi), with the option to switch to powering a USB hub (for charging other devices). The backpack would need to be relatively small (for easy mobility) and not too heavy (less than 15 pounds would probably be good). If possible, he could add a screen and keyboard (and speakers?) in one of the larger pockets. I am currently 14, and I'm going to be moving to a place with a lot or sunlight, but not as much in the way of electrical outlets, and it would be nice if I could continue my random computing projects and such. If Ben ever reads this, just private-message me through Element14.
I'll be posting this as both a discussion and a reply to "Show Off Your Build."